The travel software has seen to be of utmost importance to businesses of different sectors. The traveller goes through multiple stages while finalizing a travel package. This may include choosing the destination, checking the availability, fixing the package and eventually fixing the destination. During the course of these stages, the traveller may have a switch of plans or the travel service provider. In this situation, the travel agency software should be able to create a travel plan that satisfies the daily travel plans.
Travel agency CRM plays a major role here.
The cycle of travel management plans can be as follows :
1. Inquiry Management – The stage at which leads are received
2. Omnichannel Lead Management – Respond to the leads at the earliest
3. Bookings – Always provide the best seat possible
4. Payments – Payments should be managed through a single platform
5. Travel Management – At this stage, there is personalized prospect management done
6. Account Closure – Collection of the NPS and other related metrics
Software for travel agency is involved in developing and streamlining travel packages with a comprehensive plan.
v Manage Omnichannel Lead sources
- As a travel agency, the primary interaction with any customer could form or break the booking prospects.
- This initial touch point, in this case, is a lead. For an advanced travel agency, a lead may come from multiple channels such as Facebook, phone, Google drive, etc.
- If the lead reception is maximized, the lead conversions will automatically see an increase.
- Software for Tour & Travel agency should be able to carry out the entire process pipeline of the daily hustle of the regular travels
v Improve the lead response speed
- A travel agency should strive to compete with others in the market at approaching and attracting the customers. This may be carried through the means of lead management CRM.
- This would further help in understanding the customers’ requirements effectively.
- This would result in a faster rate of response from the customers, thereby driving the business forward.
v Bookings and payments
- A travel agency is also required to put together and streamline its bookings and payments methods for the ease of the business as well as the customers.
- Based on a travel CRM, the agency can also be enabled in presenting the real-time availability of seats and probably the best rates based on rate cards.
- This would further help in gaining the maximum number of bookings, while all the other factors continue being the same.
v Personalized Travel management
- A travel agency or hospitality service provider is required to offer and provide a string of services to actually realize the value of their personalized travels.
- The agency for this needs to ensure a 1:1 interaction on a consistent basis with the customers at all times.
- A travel CRM has the capacity to combine all the traveller interactions in a single platform.
- This step would result in seamless communication and collaboration with the travellers, being able to assist them and cater to their requirements more effectively and efficiently.
Therefore, there are various components of a travel software lifecycle. Some are the basic ones, whereas it may also differ from one business to the other.